We are suited and booted 

When completing a mortgage you’ll need to have a solicitor or conveyancer in place. Don’t worry we can help you with this.

Don't be clueless, be property legal savvy!

Solicitors and conveyancers are quite similar. Whilst conveyancers specialise in property transactions alone, solicitors tend to deal with other types of law such as matrimonial work or injury work as well. Most solicitors have expert in-house conveyancing lawyers and are part of The Law Society Quality Standard, which means they’re on a level footing to conveyancers when it comes to handling the legal aspects of your property purchase, sale or remortgage.

The main difference between conveyancers and solicitors is the way they’re governed. Both are regulated, but they have different governing bodies however, this doesn’t have much of an impact on you.

Get started today!

6 easy steps to get you started and one of our Expert Advisers will be in touch quicker than you can say mortgage!

Get Started