Buildings & contents

Buildings insurance covers your building and contents insurance covers everything within. The best way to describe this is if you imagine picking your property up and turning it upside down… everything that stays where it is, forms part of the buildings insurance and everything that falls our comes under contents.

Both buildings insurance cover and contents cover is also extremely important – imagine having to replace all of your contents or having to rebuild your whole property due to a flood or fire. Buildings and contents insurance will also cover you for alternative accommodation while your home is fixed.

We are mortgages offer a comprehensive advice service for 1st time buyers, remortgagers and buy to let investment clients including home insurance

Mortgage and Home Insurance advice from We are Mortgages